Welcome to VCSC New Student Online Enrollment
The Vigo County School Corporation welcomes registration for PreK-12th grade via this page.
Please note that if your student has previously attended a VCSC school you do not need to complete enrollment via Skyward. If you would like to request a move from one school within VCSC to another VCSC school, please visit this Google Form. You do not need to fill out these forms if your child is moving from an elementary school to a middle school or a middle school to a high school.
If you already have a child in the corporation you will need to complete enrollment for additional children through Family Access at skyward.vigoschools.org. Please contact your child’s school if you need your login information.
Your student must be 5 by August 1, 2022 to be eligible for kindergarten. Students born August 2-31 can appeal for early entrance using this form.
Visit our Schools page for more information on individual schools.
For students who have never been enrolled in VCSC, complete these two steps. If your family already has a child in VCSC and you are enrolling a new child, skip to step 2.
Click on the following link to obtain your username and password:
- Once you have your username and password you are ready to begin online enrollment by clicking the button below Step 2.
- Please remember to enroll your child in the school that falls within your district based on your home address. You may call (812) 462-4011 to verify.
Click on the following link to enroll your child into a VCSC school:
- Once your enrollment is completed, you will be notified via email with an approval or denial.
- If you need help with the online application process, please contact your child’s school.
- Please take copies of immunization records, proof of residency, and birth certificates to the school if you cannot upload them.
Early Childhood Education
We have options for transitional kindergarten, full and half-day PreK, and daycare.
If you live in a Title I district or qualify for On My Way Pre-K or CCDF Vouchers, these options may be free or greatly reduced.
For more information on our sites and programs, click this text.
To register, follow steps 1 and 2 above.
Title I Pre-K school districts who qualify for free half and full-day PreK: Davis Park, Deming, DeVaney, Farrington Grove, Franklin, Fuqua, Hoosier Prairie, Meadows, Ouabache, Sugar Creek Consolidated, Sugar Grove, Terre Town, and West Vigo.