Developing Leaders. Creating Community.
The Vigo County School Corporation is one of Vigo County’s largest employers, serving nearly 14,000 students in three traditional high schools, five middle schools, 18 elementary schools, an alternative school, and a virtual school.
As a community school corporation, our strength is found in #TeamVigo and through our collaboration with our community.
Building on the strengths of our diverse community, we create an engaging, comprehensive educational environment that supports the growth of lifelong learners.
Working together with our community, we inspire our students to discover their talents and rise to their greatest potential.
- We are committed to always asking/answering: “What is in the best interest of each student?”
- Leading by example, we are committed to personal accountability and work habits, honesty, and respect.
- We are committed to a safe, secure, and welcoming environment.
- We are committed to practices of inclusive excellence that value differences.
- We are committed to respecting the voice of all district stakeholders through collaborative engagement.
- We are committed to developing students who improve the quality of life for the Wabash Valley.
Terre Haute, Vigo County, Indiana, USA
We are very proud of the community in which we live and serve. Below you will find links to many of the institutions and organizations that help to make this community strong and vibrant.