- Sign into your student email.
- Click on Waffle in top right-hand corner of screen.
- Scroll down to McGraw-Hill and click on it.
- Click the course you need.
- Click the green E-Book button.
Below is the list of materials needed for my courses. Please look under your course heading and have the appropriate items for class and bring them with you every day.
- Arrive to class on time ~ Tardies will be strictly enforced in this classroom.
- Be prepared ~ have your material & be ready to go. Let me know if you ever need help getting materials.
- Respect yourself, your classmates, and teacher ~ Positive Behavior will be rewarded in this classroom.
- Give great attitude & effort all the time ~ You will not fail if you give great attitude & effort & complete your work.
- You will be given time in class to complete classwork and projects. If you use your time wisely, you should not have much homework in this class.
- Students are responsible for keeping all graded work, examples, notes, etc. for the semester.
- Students will be allowed to use the restroom, get a drink, take a break, etc. as needed but permission will not be granted if this privilege becomes abused.
- Cell phones are only allowed to be utilized when permission has been given.
Monday: SRT – Information provided
Tuesday: SRT – Makeup tests and tutoring
Wednesday: SRT – Clubs
Thursday: SRT – Makeup tests and tutoring
Friday: SRT – Makeup tests and tutoring
8:10-8:55: First Hour
9:00-9:45: Second Hour
10:25-11:10: Third Hour
11:15-12:45: Fourth Hour & Lunch Periods
A 11:15-11:45 Lunch
B 11:15-11:43 Class
C 11:15-12:13 Class
12:50-1:35: Fifth Hour
1:40-2:25: Sixth Hour
2:30-3:15: Seventh Hour
Two Hour Delay Schedule
10:10-10:40: First Hour
10:45-12:15: Fourth Hour & Lunch Periods
A 10:45-11:15 Lunch
B 10:45-11:13 Class
C 10:45-11:43 Class
12:20-12:50: Second Hour
12:55-1:25: Third Hour
1:30-2:00: Fifth Hour
2:05-2:35: Sixth Hour
2:40-3:15: Seventh Hour
(Announcements at 3:10-3:15)