Meet Mrs. Runyan
Welcome to fourth grade! I am looking forward to an exciting school year. You will learn many new things this year.
All About Mrs. Runyan
- I graduated from Indiana State University in the spring of 2002.
- In 2006 I completed my Masters in Education from Indiana Wesleyan University.
- This will be my 22nd year as a teacher in Vigo County.
- I have taught at Fayette, Lost Creek, and Dixie Bee! I have taught kindergarten, third grade, fourth grade, and fifth grade.
- I have three wonderful children who keep me very busy.
- Jade is a sophomore at Ball State University.
- Griffin is a junior at South and plays football.
- Amira is in 6th grade at Honey Creek.
- I have a blue heeler named Jax.
Mrs. Runyan’s 4th Grade School Supply List
Space is limited so please do not send any extra supplies not listed below. Students will be asked to take them back home. All supplies must fit in ONE school box or a pencil pouch. Thank You!!
School Box or Pencil Pouch
Pencils (regular or mechanical)
2 glue sticks
One box of crayons (24 or more) OR package of colored pencils
One pair of pointed metal scissors
Ruler (inches & centimeters)
4 – dry erase markers (any color)
1 – highlighter (any color)
1 – one subject spiral notebook
1 – composition notebook
1 – durable folder (your choice color/design)
1 – RED plastic/durable two-pocket folders with prongs
box of tissues
LITERACY FAIR PROJECT SUPPLIES
1-inch WHITE binder with protective sleeve
One package of clear protective sleeves for binders (should have 20-25 in a package)
dry erase markers
sandwich size storage bags
L ~ Listen and follow directions.
E ~ Enter and exit prepared.
A ~ Always try your best.
R ~ Respect yourself and others.
N ~ NO Excuses!
Weekly Encore Schedule
Wednesday: Computer Lab
Daily Classroom Schedule
8:15 – 9:30 Math
9:30 -10:10 Encore
10:10 – 10:50 Science/Social Studies
10:50 – 11:30 Lunch/Recess
11:30 – 12:00 Science/Social Studies
12:00 – 1:45 English/Language Arts
1:45 – 2:00 Afternoon Recess
2:00 – 2:30 Intervention/Enrichment