Meet Mrs. Runyan
Welcome to fourth grade! I am looking forward to an exciting school year. You will learn many new things this year.
All About Mrs. Runyan
- I graduated from Indiana State University in the spring of 2002.
- In 2006 I completed my Masters in Education from Indiana Wesleyan University.
- This will be my 21st year as a teacher in Vigo County.
- I have taught at Fayette, Lost Creek, and Dixie Bee! I have taught kindergarten, third grade, fourth grade, and fifth grade.
- I have three wonderful children who keep me very busy.
- Jade is a freshmen at Ball State University.
- Griffin is a sophomore at South and plays soccer.
- Amira is in 5th grade at Dixie Bee.
- I have a blue heeler named Jax.
Mrs. Runyan’s 4th Grade School Supply List
Space is limited so please do not send any extra supplies not listed below. Students will be asked to take them back home. All supplies must fit in ONE school box or a pencil pouch. Thank You!!
- School Box or Pencil Pouch
- Pencils (regular or mechanical)
- One bottle of glue OR 2 glue sticks
- One box of crayons (24 or more) OR package of colored pencils
- One pair of pointed metal scissors
- Ruler (inches & centimeters)
- 2 – dry erase markers (any color)
- 1 – highlighter (any color)
- 1 – one subject spiral notebook
- 1 – composition notebook
- 1 – RED plastic/durable two-pocket folders with prongs
- 1 – BLUE plastic/durable two-pocket folders with prongs
- 1 – durable folder – (YOUR DESIGN/COLOR CHOICE)
- GIRLS – sandwich size storage bags
- BOYS – quart size storage bags
LITERACY FAIR PROJECT SUPPLIES
1-inch WHITE binder with protective sleeve
One package of clear protective sleeves for binders (should have 20-25 in a package)
Loose Leaf Paper
L ~ Listen and follow directions.
E ~ Enter and exit prepared.
A ~ Always try your best.
R ~ Respect yourself and others.
N ~ NO Excuses!
Weekly Encore Schedule
Wednesday: Computer Lab
Daily Classroom Schedule
8:15 – 8:45 Intervention/Enrichment
8:45 – 9:40 Science/Social Studies
9:40 – 10:20 Encore (Art, Music, PE, Library, Computer Lab)
10:25 – 10:40 Morning Recess
10:45-12:30 English/Language Arts
12:30-1:10 Lunch/Recess/Restroom Break