- 1 backpack – label with name and address on the inside, NO wheels
- 1 plastic school box (with name on it)
- 4 boxes of 24 ct. Crayola crayons (students will get a box each grading period) – (write name on each box)
- 12 yellow, pre-sharpened #2 pencils (NO colors or character pencils, please)
- 3 bottles of white Elmer’s liquid glue
- 4 fine, black EXPO dry erase markers
- 1 container of Clorox Wipes
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- 2 packs of baby wipes
- Crayola Washable Markers – Classic Colors – Broad Line
- Follow directions quickly.
- Raise your hand for permission to speak.
- Raise your hand for permission to leave your seat.
- Make smart choices.
- Be respectful.
- Be responsible.
- Be safe.
- Be kind.
Monday: P.E. with Mrs. Roberts
Tuesday: Art with Mrs. Burley
Thursday: Music with Mr. Rainey
Friday: Library with Mrs. Reynolds
7:55-8:30: Breakfast and Morning Bins
8:15: Tardy Bell rings- students must be in class
8:30-8:50: Morning Meeting
9:15-9:55: Encore- see schedule on the left
9:55-10:15: Snack and story
10:15-12:15: I/E and Reading Block
12:20-1:00: Lunch and Recess
1:00-2:00: Math Block
2:00-2:30: Integrated Studies
2:30-2:35: Pack up and prepare for dismissal