About TEACHER NAME
I am very blessed to be in my seventh year of teaching. I have taught 1st grade for five years, 3rd grade for one year, and Reading Recovery for one year. I absolutely love teaching first and watching the kids grow as new readers!
I have been married for 17 years, and I have three children of my own. Parker is 12 years old, Brooklyn is 15, and Kailey is 21. I have one granddaughter, Charlotte, who is one year old. In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my family outdoors, watching movies with my family, and playing board games.
- A backpack without rollers
- 4 boxes of 24 Crayola Crayons
- 20 Elmer’s glue sticks
- 24 yellow #2 pencils
- 1 box of Crayola Classic Markers
- 8 Expo Dry Erase Markers (black only)
- 2 white Hi-Polymer erasers
- Regular size school box
- 3 large Kleenex boxes
- Headphones for computer lab (no ear buds)
- Clorix disinfectant wipes
- 2-3 rolls of paper towels
- Large bottle of hand sanitizer
- 2 2-pocket folders
- primary writing journal
- Black Expo markers
- Headphones with straight plug
- Foam or plastic cups
- Primary writing Journals
- Large and small ziploc bags
- Rule #1: Follow directions quickly!
- Rule #2: Raise your hand for permission to speak!
- Rule #3: Raise your hand for permission to leave your seat!
- Rule #4: Make smart choices!
- Rule #5: Keep your dear learning community happy! 🙂
Tuesday: Physical Education
Friday: Computer Lab
8:00-9:00: Breakfast & Morning Work
10:30-12:00: Language Arts/Reading Block
12:00-12:40: Lunch & Recess
12:40-1:20: Language Arts/Writing
1:20-2:00: Encore (Specials)
2:00-2:30: Science/Social Studies
2:30-2:40: Clean & Pack Up