About Mrs. Bennett’s Classroom
Hello! Welcome to OUR classroom. I say our classroom because I truly want you (parents, guardians, and most importantly my students) to be partners in our time together. No one is a better expert on your student than you! I welcome open communication between school and home. Please don’t hesitate to contact me via phone (812-462-4385), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or send me a message through our Class Dojo account. My main goal is to prepare your child both academically and mentally for middle school. I highly value responsibility, effort, and problem solving skills as these are the traits that will make your child most successful in middle school and beyond.
- colored pencils
- school box (small)
- highlighters (3-4)
- kleenex (4)
- dry erase markers (6)
- #2 pencils
- paper towels (2 rolls)
- one pack of binder dividers with tabs for labeling
- The following are OPTIONAL items:
- gallon size ziplock bags
- headphones/earbuds for Chromebooks
- blue/black ink pens
- spiral notebooks
- Always be respectful of the teacher’s right to teach, other students’ right to learn, and everyone in the classroom.
- NO cell phone or gum in my classroom.
- Do your best!
- Arrive to class on time every day with ALL your needed books and supplies.
Tuesday: Computer Lab
Wednesday: Media Center
8:00-8:30: Morning Work/Breakfast
11:20-11:40: Read aloud/Restrooms
1:00-1:15: Afternoon “reset”
1:30-2:00: Social Studies/Science/Writing
2:00-2:40: TGB (Teacher Based Guidance)