About Mrs. Barnett
I am so excited to be your child’s teacher! I have lived in Terre Haute my entire life. I graduated from Indiana State University with a Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education in 2005. I have taught kindergarten at Terre Town since 2013. In my free time, I love spending time with my husband, our two boys and three dogs.
This year is going to be a great year full of new adventures, new friends and new discoveries!
- 1 large backpack (no wheels)
- plastic school box (with name on it)
- 24 yellow, sharpened pencils- no colored or fancy pencils please
- 4 boxes of 24 ct Crayola crayons
- 1 box washable markers
- 4 pack Playdoh
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 2 bottles hand sanitizer
- 2 rolls paper towels
- 1 box gallon size Ziploc bags
- 2 containers Clorox Wipes
- 4 or more Expo Dry Erase markers
- 1 set paints
- 1 pkg small paper plates
- 1 pkg small cups
NO SCENTED GLUESTICKS PLEASE
Periodically throughout the year, I will ask for specific donations to help us complete projects. I want to thank you in advance for your help and continued support!
Periodically throughout the year, I will ask for specific donations to help us complete projects. I want to thank you in advance for your help and continued support! Here are some items that are always on our kindergarten wish list.
- 2 X 4 labels
- full page labels
- White address labels
- Index cards (white and colored)
- Lysol Spray
- Clorox/ Lysol wipes
- Hand Sanitizer
- plastic silverware
- Follow directions quickly
- Raise your hand for permission to speak.
- Raise your hand for permission to leave your seat.
- Make smart choices.
- Keep your dear teacher happy
- Be respectful.
- Be responsible.
- Be safe.
- Be kind.
Monday: Art with Mrs. Burley
Tuesday: Computer Lab
Wednesday: Music with Mr. Rainey
Thursday: Library with Mrs. Reynolds
Friday: P.E. with Mrs. Roberts
7:55-8:30: Breakfast and Morning Bins
8:15: Tardy Bell rings- students must be in class
8:30-8:50: Morning Meeting
9:15-9:55: Encore- see schedule on the left
9:55-10:15: Snack and story
10:15-12:15: I/E and Reading Block
12:20-1:00: Lunch and Recess
1:00-2:00: Math Block
2:00-2:30: Integrated Studies
2:30-2:35: Pack up and prepare for dismissal