About Nicholas Graham
Hello! My name is Mr. Graham and I am excited to be your teacher this year!
I went to college at Indiana State University to be a teacher and have been a proud Terre Town Tiger for 6 years!
I have a wife (she is a teacher too!) and daughter named Amelia who just turned one over the summer.
I love to read and travel around the country in my spare time.
My favorite thing about 3rd grade is reading new stories to the class!
- 1 Crayon box
- 5 Pronged folders
- 1 Spiraled notebook
- 30+ Number 2 pencils
- 1 Pack of 24 Crayons or colored pencils
- 1 Pack of colored markers
- 6 + Glue sticks
- 10 + dry erase markers
- 1 Pair of over the ear headphones
- Water bottle
- 1 Box of gallon or sandwich sized baggies
- Disinfectant wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- 1 Box of index cards
- 2 Boxes of tissues
- 2 rolls of paper towels
We could always use more dry erase markers or hand sanitizer.
- Always be respectful of the teacher’s right to teach, other students’ right to learn, and everyone in the classroom.
- NO cell phones are to be out during the school day.
- No gum is allowed in my class, unless I give it to you.
- Arrive to class on time every day with ALL your books and supplies.
- It is your responsibility to charge your laptop every night.
- It is also your responsibility to bring you laptop everyday.
- I will dismiss you at the end of class – NOT the bell.
Weekly Special Schedule
Friday: Computer Lab
8:00-8:30: Morning Work/ Breakfast
8:30-10:00: Reading Block
12:00-12:20: Read Aloud
12:20-1:00: Writing/ Language Arts
1:00-2:00: Math Block
2:00-2:30: Science/ Social Studies