Welcome to Mr. Farmer’s Classroom!
Sugar Grove Elementary welcomes Mr. Farmer as one of our 4th grade teachers. He is the youngest of seven children and has many experiences working with youth and disadvantaged young adults. He has a compassionate and exuberant spirit and a love of sports. We are excited to have him apart of the Sugar Bear team.
- 2 packs of Expo dry erase markers (we use these a lot)
- 1 box crayons
- 2 folders
- 3 spiral-bound, wide-ruled notebooks
- 1 box of 24 No. 2 pencils
- 1 pair of pointed scissors
- 1 ruler with inches and centimeters
- 2 boxes of facial tissue
- a set of inexpensive headphones
- Optional (for personal use): markers, colored pencils
- Optional (for the class): dry erase makers, disinfectant wipes
- Follow directions the first time.
- Keep your hands/feet/harmful words to yourself.
- Follow all school procedures.
- Respect those around you.
Friday: Chromebook Options
8:15: Pledge and Morning Routine
8:20: Morning Meeting
8:30 – 10:00: Reading
10:45 – 11:45: Math
11:45- 12:30: Writing
12:30 – 1:10: Lunch/Recess
1:10 – 2:00: Science/Social Studies/Health
2:00 – 2:35: Intervention/Enrichment
2:35 – 2:40: Clean Up/Pack Up