Welcome to Mrs. Bays’ Classroom!
Welcome to Second Grade! I am excited to get to know you! I graduated from Olivet Nazarene University in 2013. This is my 8th year teaching and fifth year at Sugar Grove. I love teaching second grade!
- 2 boxes of crayons 24 count
- 36 No. 2 presharpened yellow pencils
- 4 small washable glue sticks
- 3 pencil cap erasers ( 6 packs)
- 1 sharp 5″ pointed scissors
- 1 subject wide ruled spiral asst notebook 70 count
- 4 assorted poly pocket with brad folders
- 10 low odor black dry erase markers
- 1 fluorescent yellow highlighter
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 1-1 1/2 inch 3 ring vinyl binder with pockets on the inside
- pencil pouch
- 2 pencil sharpeners with covers ( so shavings don’t fall on the floor)
- 1 package of markers
- Headphones, if possible
- Dry Erase Markers
- Follow Directions first time.
- Raise your hand for permission to speak.
- Raise your hand for permission to leave your seat.
- Be kind and respectful to others.
Tuesday: Computer Lab
8:00-8:30: Breakfast, Pledge
830-8:45: Morning Meeting
10:45- 11:07 Recess
11:07- 11:30 Lunch
11:30-11:45: Read Aloud, Restroom Break
1:45-2:30: Health/ Social Studies/ Science