Phone: (812) 462-4497
“The road to success is always under construction.”
Hello students and families! My name is Ms. Fenimore, and I am so excited to be your teacher this year! This is my first year of teaching, and I am super excited to be with 5th grade! I spent my senior year of college at Indiana State University as a TOTAL intern and a student teacher at DeVaney, so I am happy to continue my time at this amazing school as a Dragon!
I am a proud product of the Vigo County School Corporation as I attended Lost Creek Elementary School, Woodrow Wilson Middle School, and Terre Haute North High School. Afterwards, I decided to attend Indiana State University to stay close to home to pursue a degree in elementary education! After 4 years at ISU, I graduated in May of this year with a bachelor of science degree in elementary education with a minor in special education.
In my free time, I enjoy being outdoors, watching my favorite TV shows, and spending time with friends and loved ones. You can also find me playing tennis and going for long walks! I know that we will have such a great year together, and I am looking forward to getting to know you more!
8:00-8:15 ~ Arrival, Breakfast, Morning Work
8:15-8:30 ~ Tardy Bell, Announcements, Morning Meeting
8:30-9:00 ~ I/E
9:00-9:45 ~ Encore
9:45-11:00 ~ Math
11:00-11:45 ~ Lunch/Recess
11:45-1:15 ~ Reading
1:15-1:45 ~ Writing
1:45-2:30 ~ Social Studies/Science/Health
2:30-2:40 ~ Pack up & Dismissal
Thursday: Computer Lab
- Take responsibility of your own actions.
- Follow directions for the sake of your safety and others.
- Listen and look to the speaker when they are talking.
- Always show kindness.
- Be respectful at all times (to yourself, to Ms. Fenimore, to classmates and others at school, and to your property and school).
5th Grade Supply List
- 1 5-tab accordion folder
- 2 plastic folder with pockets
- 2 composition books
- 1 pack lined paper
- 2 packs of number 2 pencils
- 1 art box
- 1 box of 24 crayons or colored pencils
- 1 pair of scissors
- 8 dry erase markers
- 1 dry erase board eraser or washcloth
- 2 glue sticks
- 2 highlighters
- 1 package of sticky notes
- 1 package of index cards
- 1 pair of headphones (not earbuds)
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 clipboard
- Hand Sanitizer
- Sandwich Bags (Quart and Gallon sizes)
- Cleaning Wipes