Phone: (812) 462-4497
“Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic.”
This is my fourth year teaching 5th grade at DeVaney elementary. I graduated in 2019 from Indiana State University with a degree in Elementary Education. My husband Chad and I have two little boys of our own named Pierson and Sawyer. I enjoy reading and traveling and I hope to share my passion for both with your student!
8:00-8:15~ Arrival and Announcements
8:15-8:30~ Morning Meeting
1:45-2:15~ Social Studies/Science/Health
2:15-2:30~ Second Recess
2:30-2:40~ Packup and Dismissal
Thursday: Media Center
Friday: Computer Lab
- We respect ourselves and others.
- We strive to do our best all day everyday.
- We raise our hands to leave our seats.
- We wait for ALL directions.
- We follow school procedures.
- We have fun and work hard.
5th Grade Supply List
- 1 5-tab accordion folder
- 2 plastic folder with pockets
- 2 composition books
- 1 pack lined paper
- 2 packs of number 2 pencils
- 1 art box
- 1 box of 24 crayons or colored pencils
- 1 pair of scissors
- 8 dry erase markers
- 1 dry erase board eraser or washcloth
- 2 glue sticks
- 2 highlighters
- 1 package of sticky notes
- 1 package of index cards
- 1 pair of headphones (not earbuds)
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 clipboard
- Hand Sanitizer
- Sandwich Bags (Quart and Gallon sizes)
- Cleaning Wipes