Welcome to 5th Grade at Lost Creek Elementary
Welcome! I am a 5th grade teacher at Lost Creek Elementary. I graduated from Indiana State University with a Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education with a minor in reading. My wife and I are both teachers and we have two very energetic boys that love playing sports. My goal each day is to promote a safe, fun, and energetic learning environment where everyone feels welcome and included.
- A package of dry erase markers
- Dry erase board eraser (this can be a clean old sock that lost its mate)
- A package of pencils (I prefer mechanical but not mandatory)
- 3 packs of loose leaf binder paper
- 2 composition notebooks
- 1 spiral bound notebook
- 1 package of index cards
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- 1 container of Lysol wipes
- 3 boxes of tissues
- 1 roll of paper towel
- 1 box of ziploc bags (quart)
- 4 two pocket folders
- A 1 inch clear view binder
- Colored pencils
- Washable markers
- At least 2 red pens
- Package of pens of any color
- Pink eraser (not the giant erasers)
- A package of glue sticks
- 1 pack of 3 inch Post-It-Notes
- 3 highlighters (preferably 3 different colors)
- Pencil Box (optional)
- 1 pair of scissors
- Always be respectful of the teacher’s right to teach, other students’ right to learn, and everyone in the classroom.
- NO cell phone or gum in my classroom.
- Arrive to class on time every day with ALL your needed books and supplies.
- I will dismiss you at the end of class – NOT the bell.
Weekly Specials Schedule
Monday: Computer Lab
8:00-8:30: Morning work
8:45-9:25 Specials (Encore) Class
9:25-11:05 Reading Block
1:00-1:30 Language Arts
1:30-2:40 Science/Social Studies/Health