Fifth Grade Supply List
Please send in these supplies with your child as soon as possible. The supplies will be community supplies that will be shared by all students.
PLEASE do not label anything. Thank you!
- 2 –2-pocket, 3 prong VINYL folders (1 blue and 1 red)
- 2 composition notebooks
- (black and white only – No Spiral notebooks)
- 1 package of wide ruled paper
- 3 boxes of Kleenex
- 1 large eraser
- 3 glue sticks
- 1 roll of double stick tape
- 2-24 count packages of #2 Ticonderoga pencils (They last longer!)
- 1 package of 24 Crayola colored pencils
- 1 package of 24 Crayola crayons
- 1 package of Crayola fine tip markers
- 3 EXPO Dry Erase markers (any color, fine tip)
- 1 package of standard sized Band-Aids (Latex free)
- 1 pair of ear buds to keep at school
- 1 backpack without wheels
Please do not bring Trappers or 3-ring binders to school. We do not have room for them in the student’s desk.
- Always be respectful of the teacher’s right to teach, other students’ right to learn, and everyone in the classroom.
- NO cell phone or gum in my classroom.
- Arrive to class on time every day with ALL your needed books and supplies.
- I will dismiss you at the end of class – NOT the bell.