The following are websites you can use at home!
- http://web1.vigoschools.org/weblinks/elementary/ This is the same homepage you see on your Chromebook. This will give you access to canvas, Reading Counts, TTL, and more.
- Reading Counts: h100007145.education.scholastic.com
- Type to Learn: https://www.typetolearn.com/login/index.php?code=136091
- Epic Books:You may use tvg1028 if you need a class code. https://www.getepic.com/
- ConnectED: Click on the link below to login to your student’s Wonders Reading, Social Studies, and Everyday Math account. Students can get extra reading, math, and practice activities at home. Your child’s username and password is their lunch number and the letters vcs (ex. 7777777vcs).http://connected.mcgraw-hill.com/connected/login.do
- Skyward: skyward.vigoschools.org
- IDOE Parent Portal: https://www.doe.in.gov/idoe/parent-portal
- New Student Enrollment: http://metadot.vigoschools.org/metadot/index.pl?id=114810
- Free and Reduced Lunch Form Even though your child is receiving free breakfast and lunch this year, this still needs to be filled out for text book assistance and other programs.
- Textbook Fees
- Boys And Girls Club
- Family Handbook
- Application for after-school tutoring. Click here for application.
- E-Learning Guidelines