Hello, I am very excited to be your child’s teacher!
I graduated from Indiana State University. I have been a teacher at Rio Grande since 2013.
- 2 Boxes of Crayons
- 1 Pair of scissors
- 2 large boxes of tissues
- 1 plastic school box (not the large one)
- 48 pencils
- 4 packs Twistable colored pencils
- 6 Glue sticks
- 1 large eraser
- small box of pencil erasers
- 2 plastic purple folders with prongs
- 8 dry erase markers
- Set of headphones
- Ear Buds or headphones
- (optional) Wireless Mouse
- (optional) Keyboard Cover
- Donations of post-it notes, zip lock bags and Band-Aids are appreciated.
- Please take your child’s supplies out of the packaging and place his/her name on them with a permanent marker. You may also want to place your child’s initials on his/her pencils.
- Always be respectful of the teacher’s right to teach, other students’ right to learn, and everyone in the classroom.