Hello, welcome to room S 4! My name is Rose Ann Moreland. I teach second grade at Rio Grande Elementary School. I have experience teaching second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth grades. My goal is to provide a classroom where students feel safe and secure, gain confidence, and excel to the best of their ability. I earned both my Bachelor’s of Science degree in Elementary Education and my Master’s degree from Indiana State University. I am looking forward to working with you this year!
- 3 plastic folders
- 2 notebooks (wide rule)
- Pencils (# 2) Please purchase at least two boxes of 12 each
- Colored Pencils (box of 24)
- Crayons (box of 24)
- 4 Glue sticks
- 1 bottle liquid glue
- 2 Pink erasers
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 2 Highlighters – different colors
- 4 black Dry Erase Markers
- 2 Composition Notebooks
- 1 container Clorox disinfecting wipes (brand approved by corporation)
- Ear Buds or headphones
- (optional) Wireless Mouse
- (optional) Keyboard Cover
- Donations of post-it notes, zip lock bags and Band-Aids are appreciated.
- Please take your child’s supplies out of the packaging and place his/her name on them with a permanent marker. You may also want to place your child’s initials on his/her pencils.
- Be respectful of others and school property
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself
- Raise your hand and wait to be called on before speaking out
- Follow directions the first time they are given
- Stay in your seat unless you have permission to be up
- Remember to bring your homework folder and chrome book to school everyday.
- Please make certain your chrome book is charged each evening so you are ready for the next day.
Friday: Ms. Eup
8:00-8:30: Morning Work
11:15-11:55: Lunch and Recess
12:30-1:00: Science/Social Studies/Health
1:15-1:30: Read aloud
1:30-2:10: Encore Classes
2:10-2:35: Intervention/Enrichment (I/E)