A Little About Me…
- #2 Pencils
- 12 ct. Colored Pencils
- Pocket Folder(s)
- Whiteboard marker(s)
- Wired earbuds or headphones
- Stylus (suggested)
- Kleenex (1)
- Antibacterial wipes (1)
- Why was the obtuse angle so sad? Because he was never right!
- What did one math book say to the other? Stop bothering me… I’ve got my own problems!
- Are monsters good at math? No… unless you Count Dracula!
- What did zero say to eight? Hey, nice belt!
- What do you call a number that can’t keep still? A roamin’ numeral!
- What’s a nocturnal bird’s favorite type of math? Owl-gebra!
- Why did the two 4’s skip lunch? They already 8!
- Why doesn’t anyone talk to circles? There’s just no point.
- How do you make seven an even number? Just remove the “s!”
- Why do plants hate math? Because it gives them square roots!
- How do you get warm in a cold room? Just stand in the corner. It’s always 90 degrees!
- Always be respectful of the teacher’s right to teach, other students’ right to learn, and everyone in the classroom.
- Enter the classroom quietly and go directly to your assigned seat.
- NO cell phone or gum in my classroom.
- Arrive to class on time every day with ALL your needed books and supplies.
- Be kind, courteous, and respectful at all times.
- I will dismiss you at the end of class – NOT the bell.
Monday: Regular In-Person
Tuesday: Regular In-Person
Wednesday: Regular In-Person
Thursday: Regular In-Person
Friday: Regular In-Person
8:55-9:40: 2nd Period (Math)
9:45-10:30: 3rd Period (Math)
10:35-11:20: 4th Period (Lunch)
11:25-12:10: 5th Period (Math)
12:15-12:45: 6th Period (Math)
12:50-1:30: 7th Period (Math)
1:35-2:25: 8th Period (Related Arts)
2:30-3:15: 9th Period (Related Arts)
- First Violation: phone will be taken and put on my desk during class and then returned at the end of class.
- Second and Subsequent Violations: phone will be take to the Main Office and may be picked up at the end of the day.
Friday Papers: One of our weekly assignments is to complete the Friday Paper worksheet and submit it by the end of the week. We have a competition between classes to see which one can have the highest percentage of papers turned in by the end of the school day each Friday. When one of the classes reaches 10 points they receive a class reward. Last school year the 3rd Period Class won the first round and the second round was won by the 2nd Period Class. Both classes chose an ice cream party for their reward!
Remember this: Tell me and I forget, Teach me and I remember, Involve me and I learn!