- Colored pencils
- 2 boxes of tissues
- Lots of pencils
- Wireless mouse to use with Chromebook
- 1 package of 4 or more black dry erase markers
- 1 box of quart size zip top baggies (Boys)
- 1 box of gallon size zip top baggies (Girls)
- 200 sheets of wide ruled filler paper
- 2 packages of 3×5 lined index cards
- 2 or more Glue Sticks
- 3 spiral notebooks wide ruled paper
- 2 Composition notebooks
- Pointed tip scissors
- 3 plastic folders
- 2 highlighters
- 1 pair of durable over the ear headphones
We would appreciate donations for the following items: Hand sanitizer; Band-aids; paper towels; over the ear headphones
- Ear Buds or headphones
- (optional) Wireless Mouse
- (optional) Keyboard Cover
- Donations of post-it notes, zip lock bags and Band-Aids are appreciated.
- Please take your child’s supplies out of the packaging and place his/her name on them with a permanent marker. You may also want to place your child’s initials on his/her pencils.
- Always be respectful of the teacher’s right to teach, other students’ right to learn, and everyone in the classroom.
- NO cell phone or gum in my classroom.
- Arrive to class on time every day with ALL your needed books and supplies.
- I will dismiss you at the end of class – NOT the bell.
Monday: Physical Education
Tuesday: Computer and Second Steps
8:00-8:15 – Morning work
8:15-8:30 – Language Arts
8:30-9:00 – I/E
9:00-9:40 – Encore
9:45-10:15 – Writing
10:15-10:30 – Morning Break
12:30-2:00- Language Arts
2:00-2:40 Science/Health/Social Studies