Welcome to the page of
Phone: (812) 462-4456
Hello! My name is Stacey Samuels and I teach the fifth grade gifted and talented class. I have been teaching for 19 years, with 8 of those years in GT.
- Always be respectful of the teacher’s right to teach, other students’ right to learn, and everyone in the classroom.
- Treat other with the same kindness with which you hope to be treated.
- Keep track of assignments and due dates.
- Work hard and make your best effort.
Tuesday: Computer Lab
8:00-8:45: Morning Work
9:20-10:35: Reading Block
1:00-2:10: Science/Social Studies
2:10-2:35: Independent Work
- 1 box of 24 crayons
- 2 glue sticks
- 1 package of colored Sharpie-type markers
- 20+ No. 2 pencils (preferably sharpened)
- 20 pencil-tip erasers
- 2 large erasers
- 4 spiral notebooks (single subject)
- 6 folders with pockets AND prongs (preferably plastic-like)
- 2 Red pens
- 1 package of wide-ruled paper
- 8 BLACK dry erase markers
- 1 pencil box or zippered pouch
- 1 pair of pointed metal scissors
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 1 roll of paper towels
- 1 box of Band-Aids (optional)
- Erasable pens (optional)
- Hand sanitizer (optional)