About Mrs. Silcock
Hello! My name is Bri Silcock, and I am from Terre Haute! I received my Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education from Indiana State University in 2017. This will be my 6th year teaching in Kindergarten.
My husband, Kameron and I have been married for 3 years! We have a one year old daughter named Berklee and a dog named Loki. We enjoy spending time together as a family by going on walks and playing outside.
Outside of school, I enjoy traveling with my family, shopping, and watching Notre Dame football!
I am so excited to get to know and work with you and your child throughout our school year together!
- 1 full sized backpack without wheels (can hold a Chromebook)
- 2 boxes of Kleenex
- 1 Plastic Crayon Box
- 12 white Elmers glue sticks
- 3 regular dry erase markers (Expo brand preferred)
- 5 boxes of 24 count Crayola crayons (NO colored pencils or markers)
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- 2 canisters of Clorox wipes
- 12 plain #2 pencils (pre-sharpened)
- 1- 3 pronged plain colored pocket folder
- 1 pair of child scissors
- 1 pack of plain white t-shirts (to be decorated throughout the school year)
- * snacks (cereal, goldfish, animal crackers)
- *paper towels, plates, napkins
I ask that all parents send in one prepackaged snack item once a month for our afternoon snack. Please avoid items with peanuts and peanut butter. Please send in enough items for all 20 students in our classroom. Please also make sure that snacks are healthy choice items such as goldfish, pretzels, popcorn, veggie straws, etc.
Mrs. Silcock’s Classroom Rules
Listen to and show respect to your teachers and peers
Keep Hands to yourself
Raise your hand before speaking
Use walking feet inside of the school building
Treat others fair and with kindness
Use kind words when speaking to others
8:30-9:00-Calendar/ Morning Meeting
9:00-10:20-Reading/ Reading Centers
1:30-2:00- Science, Social Studies, or Health
2:00-2:15- Afternoon Recess