About Ms. Mason
Welcome to our 3rd grade class. I am your new teacher and so excited to meet you! This is my third year as a Franklin Falcon. I have taught 3rd grade for 4 years and been teaching in Vigo County for 6 years.
I graduated from Indiana State University with my Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education. Before coming to Franklin, I taught at Meadows Elementary and at Gibault.
I have a passion for teaching and I am looking forward to our school year together!
- Pencil box or bag
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 box of crayons
- 4 count of glue sticks
- 4 count of BLACK dry erase markers
- 3 boxes of Tissues/Kleenex
- 24 pencils * NO mechanical*
- 1 ruler (with ¼ inch AND cm/mm)
- 2 spiral notebooks
- 1 packet of pink erasers (pencil top or standard)
- 5- 2 pocket folders (various colors)
- 1 box of gallon zip-lock bags
- 1 box of quart zip-lock bags
- 1 box of pint zip-lock bags
- 2 bottles of hand sanitizer
- 2 Clorox wipes
|Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself.||Be at school on time everyday. Be prepared and ready to work.||Listen, follow directions, and participate.||Be truthful, polite, and work well with others.|
- Arrive to class on time every day with ALL your needed books and supplies.
- Always be respectful of the teacher’s right to teach, other students’ right to learn, and everyone in the classroom.
- NO cell phone or gum in my classroom.
- I will dismiss you at the end of class – NOT the bell.
This is a sample of what our day looks like.
8:00-8:15 Morning work
8:15-8:35 Reading Center
10:00-10:10 Restroom Break
10:10-10:50 Encore (Specials)
10:55-11:35 Science/Social Studies/Health
11:35-11:45 Restroom Break
1:40-1:45 Restroom Break
2:25-3:35 Wrap up/ Read Aloud